Dudley CCG has launched a public consultation to help shape the development of Dudley’s Multi-Speciality Community Provider (MCP). The consultation is to ask peoples views to help ensure that the new Dudley MCP is organised in the best possible way to meet people’s needs. Consultation is taking place on four key areas including:
Details of services included in the MCP contract (scope)
- The targets and outcomes expected to be achieved for Dudley people
- A description of the way the MCP is expected to operate (its characteristics)
- An expectation on how technology will be used to improve access (for example easier telephone/online access system)
How to get involved
You can share your views any time between Friday 15th July up until midnight on Friday 9th September. Take a look at Dudley CCG’s consultation document. You can return completed questionnaires free to the following address (just write this on an envelope):
FREEPOST RTGH-YKLH-AZXZ Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group Brierley Hill Health & Social Care Centre Venture Way BRIERLEY HILL DY5 1RU
Events taking place across Dudley borough:
Join in with one of 5 public meetings:
- Monday 1st August at the Zion centre Halesowen – 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday 2nd August at The Beacon Centre, Sedgley – 10am-12noon
- Wednesday 3rd August at Stourbridge Town Hall – 1pm-3pm
- Thursday 4th August at Brierley Hill Civic Hall – 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Friday 5th August at DY1 in Dudley Town centre – 11am-1pm
To book a place at one of the above sessions please email Keren.Hodgson@dudleyccg.nhs.uk or call 01384 321730
Jump on the campervan between 1st and 5th August and leave your views in the video diary room. Dates and venues to be confirmed.
Come along to more focussed sessions to understand more detail on the following areas:
- Diabetes – Tuesday 19th July 4pm-6pm at DY1, Stafford St, Dudley, DY1 1RT
- Primary Mental Health -Tuesday 6th September, 12pm-2pm, DY1, Stafford St, Dudley, DY1 1RT
- Respiratory – Thursday 8th September, 2pm-4pm, Bank St Methodist Church, Brierley Hill, DY5 3DA
- Outcomes, Characteristics and Scope – Monday 5th September 2016 10am-12.30pm, DY1, Stafford St, Dudley, DY1 1RT or Wednesday 7th September 2016 4.30pm-7pm, Brierley Hill Civic Hall, Brierley Hill, DY5 3DH
Alternatively you can:
- Email Dudley CCG your views at: email@example.com
- Call Dudley CCG with your views on 01384 321764
- Listen to the talking newspaper at http://www.beaconvision.org
- Tweet Dudley CCG at @Dudleyccg
- Visit Dudley CCG facebook page at www.facebook.com/dudleyccg
- Join Dudley CCG mailing list by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Plus Link Officers attended a Westminster Briefing conference on 9th March in partnership with ‘The Campaign to End Loneliness’ to understand this largely unreported issue and what is currently being done to tackle it. The conference provided an opportunity to learn about the causes and consequences of loneliness and more importantly solutions to combat it.
Loneliness and isolation have a profound impact on the health and wellbeing of older populations and vulnerable people. There is a growing evidence base around the complex challenge of loneliness.
Here, is a summary provided at the conference from research undertaken.